Saturday, June 27, 2009

SALE!!! SALE!!! SALE!!! (Yes, 3 times is necessary.)


Hey gals. Yesterday at work we were talking about age. And since I'm feeling like I'm getting too old and would rather stay 25 forever (well, really I'd rather be 24, but it's too late for that), I think a sale is in order. So ALL my listings in my shop are 25% off until July 4th (next Saturday). Comment or email me about the piece(s) you'd like and I'll send you an invoice via Paypal. Remember, all prices are in USD and include shipping to anywhere in the world. Oh, and I'll take another $5 off for each additional piece you buy. If you're wary about buying off of a blog, let me know and I'll list the item on ebay as a Buy It Now for you (click here for my ebay page to see my feedback, etc.).

Perhaps if I sell something I can afford one of these lovely lovely Louise Black cuffs. But probably not. I do have that Alexandra Groover hoody to pay for...Oh yeah, and my rent increases July 1st...Sigh.




Related Posts