Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Think happy thoughts...



Well, this is turning out to be the best day so far this lonely week. I got my copy of Björk's Voltaic in hand, the live DVD of which I cannot wait to watch tonight after work. I'm sure it'll bring me back to that magical night I saw her during the Volta tour's stop in Vancouver...I also got my very first MJ album, Thriller of course. Sure I'm a bit late, but I really didn't appreciate 80s music until the last couple of years anyway.



I also received my long-awaited Peekoo Pinafore Tank from hier apparel. Laura's work is always beyond fantastic, with such soft jersey fabrics and this wonderful organic sense to them. You'd have to wear one of her pieces to know what I mean. Perhaps my Letters to Paris won't be fulfilling it's 3-day rotation...

And I'm dreaming of all things Quillinan...I wonder how long it would take to memorize all the words used in the Secret neck piece...

Ooo, and I hear an exciting piece will be appearing no longer only in my dreams, but in the Norwegian Wood shop very soon. Sigh.


Related Posts