Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Rad by Rad Hourani



It seems that no one thought to tell Rad Hourani that my spending budget for the year has already been promised elsewhere. Because today I came home and found an email proudly announcing the opening of the Rad by Rad Hourani e-shop. And as I am a self-proclaimed addict of both scarves and of convertible pieces, this email hurts me. Think complexgeometries in knit, with a little bit of sparkle. Sigh. All the photos above are different ways to wear my favorite piece of the collection, the unisex veste/skirt/scarf. Below are of the unisex top/dress/scarf, and the bottom ones are of a unisex striped scarf (the cheapest piece listed, at $100). All items are exclusive to the online store and, according to the store's policy page, will never be put on sale. So this is it folks. I do take donations, especially in knit form.



Related Posts