Monday, March 1, 2010

The Muscovites



With it being so gorgeous outside these past few days (and no signs of it getting cold again), these warm looking purple-hued designs from Masha Kravtsova's 'The Muscovites' don't really follow my dressing habits right now (aside from the layering and draping). But they are rather lovely and would be just what I wanted should the weather realize what it's supposed to be doing this time of year. I especially love the first one, as I've been wondering how to layer some longer tops/short dresses over my longer skirts. And I spose I'm looking to Russia as I'm sort of in withdrawal from the Vancouver Olympics being over now. I'm also waiting for permission to post the most awesome A/W 10/11 lookbook that dropped into my inbox this morning. I'll keep you posted.


Related Posts