Saturday, March 27, 2010

Pasta creation...and Fnubbu



Mmm...isn't this S/S 10 'outfit' by Danish loungewear and accessories label Fnubbu just delicious looking? If the model was wearing some red flip flops, this would look just like the lovely meal I just ate tasted. I had planned to make it yesterday for our anniversary dinner, but we ended up going out to our secret date cafe. So for tonight, I tossed together:

- one package of organic whole wheat rotini, cooked during the last minute with 2 cups of thinly sliced red pepper
- 1 tub of light herb and garlic cream cheese, stirred with 1 cup of organic skim milk and some salt and ground mixed peppercorns until smooth and bubbly
- 2 cups of lightly packed organic baby arugula leaves ('arugula'...so fun/difficult to say)
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
- grated parmesan cheese

Paired with some fresh organic calabrese bread and butter, and followed by a triple chocolate cupcake afterwards, the end result was simply: 'yum'.


Anyhow, the photos above are from Fnubbu's A/W 09 collection. Though I just told my mother that I have a hard time 'doing colours', after such a light springy meal, I think I could definitely do these.


Related Posts