Monday, June 28, 2010

soldes d'été



Though I can't/shouldn't take advantage of this info, I thought I'd pass it on to you. Reborn's summer sale just started today, where select items are 25% off if you buy one, 30% off if you buy two, and 40% off if you buy three sale items. There's a few items I'd love, but this complexgeometries Afghan Sweater would be my main priority. There are so many layering possibilities with this piece, and it would be perfect in any season with the loose cotton knit. And it reminds me of the robes all the Maiden guys got once they left the stage (sitting in the nosebleeds and having a bird's eye view of backstage does have its advantages...). Sigh.

 

Whilst browsing for the 'select items', I also came upon a designer that at first I didn't think I had ever heard of, but now something in the back of my mind is tingling a little with recognition. Irish-born and Paris-based designer (and Central Saint Martins grad) Sharon Wauchob (who is the new creative director of Edun) has some excellent draped pieces for sale at Reborn (see above), but I'm looking forward to see if they'll stock any of her gorgeous sliced jewel-tone dresses from her F/W 10/11 collection



Oh! And remember Aussie designer Gary Bigeni? Well, you may want to take a second look at his online shop if you're interested in saving some AUD...(thanks Debbie!)


Related Posts