Friday, July 2, 2010

Beauty*2



Well here's something to look forward to. I absolutely love Jenclaire's romantic designs, which showcase the designer's Australian origins. I had the absolute pleasure of owning a Jenclaire dress, but I quite foolishly re-sold it on eBay when I came to terms with the fact that I had outgrown it. I say foolishly because it would fit me perfectly right now, and I would definitely be wearing it right now. Sigh. Anyway, the Jenclaire Etsy shop has been empty for far too long, but now there are signs of life. While these pants are quite a departure from previous Jenclaire designs, I rather love them. Can't say I'd style them with a scarf as a top, though I spose I should never say 'never'...Actually, that gives me a great idea...

Anywho, off to the mountains for a much needed vacation! Really, I'm just excited to get to wear my Polkadore bathing suit (redux) again. Happy weekend everyone!


Related Posts