Monday, December 27, 2010

Wunderkind



Tonight is the end of a wonderful time that won't reoccur for awhile now, but it's a pleasant and quiet end, relaxing even. It actually quite strongly reminds me of the end of the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver, particularly Alanis Morissette's performance at the closing ceremonies (minus the cut-off clip of French at the end of the video). The fact that I was watching the junior Canadian hockey team win last night and found out that Alanis had a baby on Christmas contributes to the similarity as well, I'm sure. I could probably find one if I weren't needing to wake up at 4:30 in the morning, but does anyone know offhand where I can get a dress like Alanis'? Black floor length dresses are simply classy, and yet I only own one that is now, very sadly, too big for me. Sigh. Anyway, so long, Christmas 2010.


Related Posts