Friday, October 14, 2011

Alexandra Groover, S/S 12



I'm sure some of you have already seen the latest video from kOs favorite Alexandra Groover showcasing her S/S 12 'LIFE' collection, no thanks to my preoccupied self. But today Alexandra finally posted some still photos that are a bit more lookbook-ish. These two are my favorite pieces, being the Pinnate Cardigan (above) and the Arcuate Dress (below). 


This photo, however, featuring the Alate Dress/Skirt, is what demanded my full attention. Reminds me of an Italian Renaissance portrait, though I couldn't say which one exactly I'm thinking of. Or am I thinking of Angelica Houston in Ever After? Same difference, right?


An Alexandra Groover online shop is coming soon! You've been warned. By the way, can you believe it's nearly been two whole years since I interviewed Alexandra? Time flies...


Related Posts