Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Laura Siegel, F/W 12




Ah, I am so happy that Laura Siegel shows in both New York and Canada. I had received an invite to her presentation/showroom in New York but, obviously, couldn't go. To add to that misery, after scouring the Internets, I couldn't find any photos that clearly showed Laura's new creations. But pictures have just gone up of her show at Toronto's Fashion Week (oddly named World MasterCard Fashion Week, though I suppose it's not any weirder than 'Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week'...), so here are a few for us to gaze upon. It's good to see Laura getting increasing amounts of attention, especially as she continues to be concerned about eco-friendly sourcing and production (there's that word again). More people should care like her and succeed. The pretty clothes nearly take my cough away too.

(Photos via FDCC's Facebook)


Related Posts