Friday, August 10, 2012

Interpretation of alter ego in unconsciousness


I had fully intended on posting these designs by Korean-born and London-based designer Byungmun Seo when I saw them a week or two ago, but I had forgotten to bookmark his NJAL page and couldn't for the life of me find it again. But NJAL came to the rescue, as one of his pieces was featured in their newsletter that hit by inbox this morning. Hurray! To tell the truth, I'm not in the normal sombre mood needed to post wintry wares in the heat of the summer, as I received the best of news yesterday concerning a little scholarship I applied for, known affectionately as the SSHRC (pronounced like, but not associated with, "shirk"). Nonetheless, it is widely known that I like weird trousers, deconstruction/reconstruction, men in skirts, and the colour black. And so, without further ado, my picks from Byungmun's F/W 2012 collection...




(Photos via NJAL)


Related Posts