Friday, April 12, 2013

White Lines*





I've been slowly watching my new home take shape, with practically everything being ripped out and replaced to make it suitable for my issues. After seeing the fantastic work of Scott Carter (via iGNANT), I wish that I could've taken part in the demolition portion of the project, so I could've made something with it. Unfortunately, my new landlords would not take kindly to me ripping up the drywall just to make some new furniture. I really want a big armchair though, and am in need of a desk. And perhaps a bust of a Roman emperor...


And perhaps a topographical map of my thoughts on Sulpicia (though it would defeat the purpose of getting rid of all the carpets)...


(Photos via Scott's website)

*Song title from Happy-Go-Licky, the post-Rites of Spring, pre-Fugazi band. Definitely worth checking out if you're interested in the history of Fugazi. Just listen with headphones - they never properly recorded an album, so the awesomeness of the live recordings gets lost in diffusion.


Related Posts